MopSpot is open for business and our services continue to run, but with some changes to ensure the health and safety of all our cleaners and clients during this outbreak. Rules and restrictions differ depending on which part of Canada you live in.
MopSpot would like to thank you for your continued support and understanding at this difficult time. It is very much appreciated.
What are we doing?
We want to keep you informed of the actions we are taking at MopSpot to protect our cleaners and our clients as best as possible during the COVID-19 outbreak. Maintaining a clean environment is even more essential during these times.
- We are in constant contact with all our cleaners and ask them to take all the precautions they can.
- If you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), please let us know as soon as possible.
- Our cleaners have been informed to do the same if they or anyone in their household displays any symptoms.
- We do our best to send the same cleaner to the same home every time.
- Our cleaners must not clean if anyone in their household has any symptoms or is self-isolating
- Clients must not allow cleaning if anyone in their household has any symptoms or is self-isolating
- Social distancing of at least 2 metres must be maintained at all times
- Clients must stay in a different room to the cleaner
All cleaning team members must follow our detailed safe cleaning guidelines:
- Thoroughly wash their hands before, during and after their cleans with warm soapy water
- Surfaces are cleaned using effective cleaning agents, removing 99.9% of germs
- Special attention is be paid to ‘high touch points’ such as door and cupboard handles, light switches, TV remotes, tables, countertops etc using Oxivir; a government approved disinfectant.
- Hot water must be used when cleaning surfaces and mopping floors to maximize the effectiveness of cleaning products
- Use disposable or machine washable gloves
- Open windows where possible for ventilation
- Wash cleaning cloths and mop heads at a high temperature after every use